The China-Chile Joint Center for Astronomy (CCJCA) is a new initiative by the Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS) and CONICYT of Chile to promote mutual collaborations between the two countries, and is aimed to provide support for young astronomers in their early stages of research career. We open our new call for the China-CONICYT postdoc programs, and every candidates from all over the world are welcome to apply. The application is to be open around August 1st each year, and the solicitations of postdoc research topics is to be open in early July each year, which will be served as guidelines for the interested applicants. Please stay tuned on this page, and also the AAS job register website.
The first link below is for interested applicants to enter their submission process. The second link gives a current-available catalogues of possible China-Chile Postdoctoral Research Topics, which aims to help those applicants, who do not have a concrete China-Chile Collaboration research topic at hand and are looking for such resources. Applicants are free to make their own efforts to build China-Chile connections and research topics beyond this catalog. The third link is the announcement to solicit China-Chile collaboration research projects for possible postdoc applicants.
- Basic Rules of the the CAS-CONICYT Postdocotral Program 2018 (English) (Spanish)
- China-CONICYT Postdoctoral Program 2018 Application Platform [Closed]
- China-CONICYT Postdoctoral Fellowship research topics 2018 [Oppend]
- Solicitations of China-CONICYT Postdoctoral Fellowship research topics 2018 [Openned]
- Results of the 2017 contest (pdf)
- Basic Rules of the the CAS-CONICYT Postdocotral Program 2017 (English) (Spanish)
- China-CONICYT Postdoctoral Program 2017 Application Platform [Closed]
- China-CONICYT Postdoctoral Fellowship research topics 2017 [Closed]
- Solicitations of China-CONICYT Postdoctoral Fellowship research topics 2017 [Closed]
- China-CONICYT Postdoctoral Program 2016/2017 Application Platform [Closed!]
- China-CONICYT Postdoctoral Fellowship research topics 2016 (keep updating until Dec. 15th) [Closed]